Passport Game Studios is looking for some excited board game enthusiasts to join us in demoing our games at multiple conventions in November 2017.
When: November 16 to November 19th
Where: Dallas, TX.
When: November 17th to November 19th
Where: Philadelphia, PA.
***Please respond by Sunday, October 8th to be considered for our event staff. ***
· A friendly personality and willingness to proactively engage with convention attendees to promote PGS games.
· Ability to work a minimum of 6-8 hours per day demoing games. A 60 minute break period will be provided daily for meals during longer shifts.
· Ability to work a minimum of 2 days of the convention for PAX, and 3 days of the convention for BGG Con.
· Knowledge multiple PGS games being demoed at the show (new games will be taught in advance of the show). New games being demoed at the two events include Professor Evil and the Citadel of Time, Entropy: Worlds Collide, and more.
What’s Covered & What You Get
· Free exhibitor badge (grants early access to the exhibit hall)
· A paycheck: PGS volunteers are taken in as contracted employees for the duration of the convention. All volunteers who agree to work with PGS will receive an hourly wage in addition to any other compensation.
· Two Passport Game Studios tee shirts to wear during the event.
· $25 credit per day worked towards Passport Game Studios products.
· $25 bonus credit for working all days of the convention.
· Copies of newly released games being demoed at the event.
· 1 Dinner with PGS staff on Friday or Saturday evening.
What’s Not Covered
· Daily Meals
· Travel Costs
· Hotel Costs
If you have any questions or if you’re interested in lending us your help for the show, please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Phone number at which you can be reached
- Tee shirt size
- List of events you have worked with PGS in the past, if any
- List of events you have worked with other companies in the past, if any
- Days and/or times you’re unable to work during the event, if any
Thank you for considering joining us at Passport Game Studios!